Final Fantasy III -- now on Android!
First released in 1990, Final Fantasy III
was the first title in the Final Fantasy
series to become a million-seller,
establishing once and for all that
Square Enix's classic RPG saga was
here to stay.
The full 3D remake released in 2006
duplicated the original's success,
selling over a million copies
Final Fantasy III was a hallmark of
innovation for the entire series, from
the job system that lets characters
change classes at any time to the
ability to summon powerful creatures
such as Shiva and Bahamut.
When darkness falls and the land is
robbed of light, four youths are
chosen by the crystals to set forth on
a journey to save the world.
- New and improved 3D visuals and
story sequences only for Android
- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel
controls specifically tailored to Square
Enix's smartphone RPGs
- Quicker browsing through the
monster bestiary and other game
- New visual designs for the Job
1. Root your phone and download the following :
( i uploaded the data to 4shared and it will ask you to log in before you can download. if you dont have and dont want to create an account, just use this one :
id : email@example.com
password : sgygoodies.tk
2. Download and extract the sd data
to /SD CARD/android/ ...
3. Download and install titanium
4. Download and extract the titanium backup files to /sd card/
5. Open Titanium backup and select
'restore / backup'. You will get the
whole list of your apps..find and select Final Fantasy III and a menu will appear.. In that, select restore and
another menu will appear.. select 'app + data' .. it will ask to install the game..
select install and after install, press
6. Now, open lucky patcher and find
and select ' Final Fantasy III '..
now, select open menu of patches
and select remove lisence
verification..then, on the menu that
appears, select 'auto true'..
7. And, there you go.. LAUNCH AND
ENJOY THE COOL GAME...(MAKE SURE YOU ARE CONNECTED TO INTERNET)